Neck Lift New York City
Dr Bradley’s neck lift procedures will address concerns you have about excess hanging neck skin or excess fullness due to fat.
- You can get rid of a “double-chin” or “sagging turkey neck”.
- You can restore a smooth, youthful neck and refined profile.
- Neck recontouring should be tailored to the individual patient to help achieve a defined jawline that frames the face and restores balance.
Neck Lift Objectives
- Improves the appearance of a “double chin” or fullness under the chin
- Refines the jawline
- Enhance the chin to bring facial balance
State of the Art Techniques
Submental Liposuction: Liposuction through a pin hole will remove fat and the skin will redrape nicely.
Chin augmentation: Custom implant will increase chin projection and define the neck
Genioplasty (osseous): The chin is moved to increase projection and lengthen the lower face when needed to achieve ideal facial thirds (as described by the artist Leonardo Divinci).
Neck Lift surgery:
- Platsymaplasty: Tightening of musculature
- Cervicoplasty: removal of excess skin
- For Men: Neck Z-plasty removes turkey neck directly in the bearded region under the chin.
1) What kind of neck lift is right for me?
Dr. Bradley will provide a complete evaluation and discuss the best options (listed above) that are tailored to help you achieve your goals with minimal down-time.
2) I am relatively young but have a double chin that is a family feature; do I have to wait until I am older to fix it?
There is no particular age that one should wait on to have a neck lift. If you feel you have excess neck skin or fat or platysmal banding or a weak chin then you should come in for a consultation.
3) Is a neck lift ever combined with other procedures?
Yes, a neck lift is often combined with other facial procedures. Common joint procedures in clude a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation or full facelift.