Neck Lift Conveniently located to serve New York City, Yonkers and Jersey City
Dr Bradley’s neck lift procedure will address concerns you have about excess hanging neck skin or excess fullness due to fat.
- Neck recontouring can get rid of a “double-chin” or “sagging turkey neck.”
- This procedure can restore a smooth, youthful neck and a refined profile.
- A neck lift is tailored to each individual patient to help achieve a defined jawline that frames the face and restores balance.
Request Your Consultation
Neck Lift Objectives
- Improves the appearance of a “double chin” or fullness under the chin
- Refines the jawline
- Enhance the chin to bring facial balance
- Submental Liposuction: Liposuction through a pinhole removes fat, and the skin will redrape nicely.
- Chin Augmentation: A custom implant is placed to increase chin projection and define the neck.
- Genioplasty (Osseous): The chin is moved to increase projection and lengthen the lower face when needed to achieve ideal facial thirds (as described by the artist Leonardo da Vinci).
Neck Lift Surgery
- Platsymaplasty: Tightening of musculature
- Cervicoplasty: Removal of excess skin
- For Men: Removal of turkey neck directly in the bearded region under the chin using Neck Z-plasty
Neck Lift Cost
Patients interested in neck contouring may be wondering about the cost of this procedure. Neck lift cost is impacted by the overall time the procedure requires, the type of anesthesia used, and the exact techniques
performed during it. This can be discussed in further detail during your consultation.
1) What kind of neck lift is right for me?
Dr. Bradley will provide a complete evaluation and discuss the best options (listed above) that are tailored to help you achieve your goals with minimal downtime.
2) I am relatively young but have a double chin that is a family feature; do I have to wait until I am older to fix it?
There is no particular age that one should wait on to have a neck lift. If you feel you have excess neck skin or fat, platysmal banding, or a weak chin, you should come in for a consultation.
3) Is a neck lift ever combined with other procedures?
Yes, a neck lift is often combined with other facial procedures. Common joint procedures include a rhinoplasty, chin augmentation, or full facelift.
Arrange Your Neck Lift Consultation
If you would like to find out more about the neck lift and what it can do for you, contact us and schedule a consultation with Dr. James P. Bradley. Dr. Bradley can help you get the attractive and youthful-looking neck you’ve been hoping for.