Facelift New York City
Before & After
Cosmetic & Craniofacial Surgery‘s before-and-after pictures of real patients.
Dr Bradley’s facelift procedures are designed to give a natural, refreshed look with the shortest recovery time possible. He has performed nearly a thousand facial rejuvenation surgeries and has developed procedures that can be tailored to the individual’s anatomy and desired goals.
- Correct gravity facial aging changes of the cheek, jawline and neck
- Reposition foundation (SMAS or fascia) to achieve lift without too much skin pull or windblown look.
- Restore fat volume lost with aging
State of the Art Techniques
- Mini-lift: Shorter scars; Shorter recovery time; Lifts and tightens SMAS and Platysma muscle.
- Short Scar Facelift: No scar behind the ear
1) What is the best age to have a facelift?
Regardless of age, once facial aging changes from gravity become apparent and bother a patient, they are a candidate for a facelift.
2) How long will my facelift last?
After having a facelift you remain looking better than you otherwise would have. Many patients have only one face lift in their life. However, facial aging will continue and a secondary facelift is an option.
3) Who needs a secondary facelift?
It is a personal decision to have a secondary facelift. Typically, Patients who consider it, do so10 years or more after having a successful facelift.