Brow Lift New York City
Dr. Bradley believes that the eyebrow plays a critical role in periorbital rejuvenation. When considering a brighter and more rested look around your eyes, the position of your brow is of paramount importance. In other words, if upper and lower eyelid procedures are performed without consideration of the brow then the periorbital region may be out of balance. A brow lift can revitalize a forehead that is lined and drooping. A brow lift can help you look less sad, angry or tired.
Brow Lift Objectives
- The muscles above the eyes are altered to smooth lines and the eyebrow is raised a desired amount.
- A balanced, thoughtful correction will prevent the postoperative ‘surprised’ unnatural appearance.
State of the Art Techniques
- Temporal brow lift: Aimed at lifting the lateral brow to provide most pleasing lift with incisions in the bald area of the temporal scalp.
- Endoscopic brow lift: Least invasive technique is affective at removing wrinkle lines and provides a small lift through small puncture holes.
- Coronal brow lift: Most invasive but may be necessary for a very heavy, droopy brow with incision ear to ear.
When selecting the right brow lift procedure for you or whether you should undergo a brow lift at all, a detailed discussion with Dr. Bradley is necessary. During the initial consultation your rejuvenation goals will be discussed and a complete evaluation will be performed. In your evaluation a distinction should be made between upper eyelid excess skin and true brow ptosis (drooping). When upper eyelid excess skin exists an unconscious elevation of brow may occur. This distinction can be made at the time of consultation. If it is determined that a brow lift is needed, details will be given to you regarding your exact procedure and your postoperative recovery.